Sunday, August 25, 2013

Week 2 in The MTC

Kumusta si mom at Pamilya!! How's everyone doing?! I expect some letters out of you kids or something!! Hows the outside world?! How is football going? Hey send me some pics of you guys! I got nothing to put on my wall! haha so this week actually kinda flew by! It was wierd! Its been a pretty good week! the Tuesday devotional was amazing like I already said! The language is still hard! Its gonna be the death of me! I dont know how im going to do it! We have taught three lessons so far to an "Investigator"! all in Tagolog! we pretty much just write down everything we are going to say and read it off! haha but im trying to kick that habit! My kasama (companion) is awesome! He is from Davis, we do not have too much in common but we make it work! He ran track in highschool and he writes his girlfriend like twice a day! His name is Elder Atkinson! I think I sent a pic with him in it? The days here are long but the weeks fly by! We usually have class for 6 hours a day, but if you include our studying in that class its 8 hours! Sometimes you wanna just pass out on your desk! But gym time is sweet! I dont lift too much during gym! Id rather be balling up the other elders! hahahaha but for real..:) Also dont worry dad im putting that pull up bar to good use! haha My Zone Leaders are so freaking awesome! They are Elder Poulton and Elder Nelson they are the funniest kids! They make life here a lot easier! They have fun but still get the work done! They are also the ones that put together that little sleepover. haha I think Elder Poulton looks a lot like Reggie too. He is in  that picture of the mattresses with the blue pants. Theyre sick. Also everyone in my district but 3 elders are from Kerabati, its part of like the Fiji islands and stuff! Haha so they dont speak great English, so now I have to learn Kerabati and Tagalog! hahaha but they are way cool people! And they are talented too! Two of them have amazing voices! and the other one can dance! And one can do some sick tae kwon doe! I was going to send you a video but it wont let me! Well the days here are pretty much the same! Thanks for the packages! keep em coming!  Im not really craving anything! Ill eat whatever you send me! I think I blew through two of those pringle things already haha! But thanks so much! Miller family I love you guys! Thanks for the treats! Watch for a letter! I heard Alta lost to East?!?!?!?! Are you kidding me? I dont care how big that running back is we do not lose to East! Unacceptable! hahaha Also send me pics of Sam and Max playing football! I wanna see them playing! but dont send them through email. send them through real mail! Well I love you all! thanks so much for everything! totoo po ang simbahan ni jesucristo! mahal kita! 
 
 
Before and after picture of some of the elders eating philipino candy!


Me and Elder Martin at the devotional! Sorry im not smiling but that was the only not fuzzy pic we got!
And the other is a picture of me and my Kasama, and The kerabati elders!
(Kasama is Companion)






Picture of our Zone sleepover haha
and a picture of my favorite other two elders/roomates elder christensen and elder golden!







No comments:

Post a Comment