Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Email from July 7th

HEY MOMMA! Are you online? if not its okay. My email wont be that big because you guys are in Lake Powell and probably wont get this for awhile! But this week was a good one! We hope to truly have this baptism on the 19th! which scares me because the transfers are on the 16th! But its okay! whatever happens happens! Im just happy I was a part of salvation for someone in Naic. Right now im kind of neutral I dont care if I stay or go, I would do anything! hahaha but transfers are always hard so maybe ill just stay! haha Well my spiritual experience this week was because of fast Sunday. So I really took this fasting seriously and I just fasted and prayed with all my heart for many things to get better. I cant really explain it, but things were just rough. Well... fasting is amazing and my testimony was strengthened so much that he truly is there, things just started to come around and everything is better. The district is straightening up and everything! Heavenly Father is there, he's there every second, he's just waiting for leaps of faith.
Well today we have a big party for the Cavite mission, because we hit 1 year as a mission on July 1st! So we are having a bunch of fun and games as a whole mission in Dasma! close to my old area! I'm super excited to see everyone and party! Well I love you! Hope all is good in Powell, dont have to much fun with out me huh? and I want some pics sent to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment