Monday, September 8, 2014

Hola~wait wrong language haha

Hey family! YESS you finally got my letter! 4 times the charm! Sorry its kind of an ugly one cause I didn't think it would make it haha. But I'm glad you got it! Well this week has been a good one, I'm back to the stage where im always tired! But its a good tired. We have just been working hard, my companion is awesome, and a great teacher so I have been learning a ton from him, he's like an Apostle haha. I got to go to my first MLC at the Tyes which was pretty sweet. It was great, it was so spiritual and it helped me out so much. And the food was pretty dang good too haha. I've learned so much these past 2 weeks, when your at MLC it just reminds you of the example you have to be to others through work and obedience. We have had a lot of pressure to find new investigators, thats been the mission focus. Our area was a little bit difficult but through long prayers with Elder Zacarias we have found people to teach, enough to hit the standard of excellence.I think I have made more improvements in myself in these couple weeks then I have in a while. I still don't fully know why I was called so early but I remember something that Joseph Smith said " When the Lord commands, do it" Thats what I go by.
We had an amazing experience this week we saw one of the investigators we found experience a real change of heart. She started out by really not wanting to listen to us.But We were teaching her neighbor at the time and as we started teaching and testifying, this woman slowly moved closer to listen to the lesson. She felt the spirit strong from what we taught and I could see her in the background with tears filling in her eyes. At the end of the lesson we felt really prompted to ask her to offer a prayer. As she offered the prayer she cryed like a baby, shes had a hard life and was so happy. Her whole countenance changed, as we walked away she said,"Hindi kayo nagkamali pumunta dito" (You didnt make a mistake coming here) she now is happy to see us everytime. Its crazy that a simple strong testimony of our Fathers love can change someone. Ill remember that day for a long time. Love you family.
Elder MC
                                                           couple of gwapos

No comments:

Post a Comment