Monday, September 29, 2014

where did september go?

Man!!!!!! Things are going by quick! Septembers already gone! Wheres the time going? Transfers are next week. Im a little nervous, Elder Zacarias has been here a while, I'm scared he might leave me. haha I want to be with him at least one more transfer! But we will see what happens. I dont really wanna think about it! Well this week was great! So many things happend, first we had zone conference up north close to Manila. Which was way sweet, I got to see Elder Christensen again, my homie. And the training from President Tye was great! I was so grateful for it.Then this last Saturday we held an open house in our chapel, and it was stake wide so a lot of people were there, they asked the missionaries to teach at each exhibit. Me and Elder Morales, (my kabahay) were able teach about the sacrament.The most important thing we do inside the church every Sunday. Man what an honor it was to teach and explain such a sacred thing to so many people. Helped to remind me of the blessings of the sacrament, to make every sin wash away, and every burden light. It was a great spiritual experience. And last I was able to go on exchanges with the APs. I was able to go with Elder Durfee, man it was wierd for the first time driving to an appointment instead of walking to it! haha But it was great, I learned so much from him. He's a great guy and helped me out a lot. But other than that we have been working hard, and lovin it. We are still hoping for that success we need and that promised blessing of obedience for this area. We hope to have baptisms this October, but life is good, No worries. Love you!
Elder collins
                                                                 A Hanging Bridge


         

1 comment:

  1. I love this part, "were able teach about the sacrament.The most important thing we do inside the church every Sunday." I never think of it like that. What an awesome kid he is.

    ReplyDelete