Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Lachica chica!

Hey family! This week has been amazing! Like always! First and formost the Lachica family passed their interviews!! 5 if them will be baptized this Saturday! President Tye came over and interviewed them and he said that he was a great man. I can't tell you how excited we are! They are a great example of endurance and faith. The Lord really allowed some big trials in their life, literally not having enough money to feed their big family, but he knew they could do it! Their humility and amazing attitudes really helped them through their rough times. Brother spends some of his free time showing us people around his neighborhood that we could teach. I'm grateful for the opportunity I have to be a part of bringing the spirit into their lives. Could you imagine how their life would be without the peace the gospel gives. And the opportunity to see them pray, learn, an be baptized as a family is something I will never forget. I'm just counting the days till Saturday! 
I also got to go on exchanges with elder Zacharias one last time before he goes home this February. I'm gonna miss him! I learned so much from being with him, he is a great missionary! We also have interviews this week with president and sister Tye. That should be fun too. Well I love you all. Keep ya head up, life ain't so hard :) 
Elder MC 



No comments:

Post a Comment