Wednesday, January 28, 2015

What a great week!

Hey Family! Well this week was awesome... that's the only word I got for it! haha awesome. Of course the highlight of the week being the Lachica families baptism!! Although starting it was a little rough,because of problems with the font and what not. it ended very great for them. They told us it was a day they will never forget. One of the most spiritual experiences I've had on my mission was teaching this family. Elder Burbidge and I were talking about how we wish you guys could hear and understand the testimonies that they gave. Because they were very powerful. Really touched my heart. They have been through a lot these past months, but the one thing they did not give up on was their family, and this church. It was a great opportunity to have interviews again with President and Sister Tye. I really learned a lot and made me ponder about what truly has been my focus for this part of my mission. But I know that baptizing families is truly how we build the kingdom of god. Bro. Lachica referred his brother to us to teach and wife and children. And we already have talked to the bishop about finding him a great calling to serve in the church. They are going to be an eternal family. No doubt. We have also had another family that we are working with too. We have them projected for February. The work is going well here. And just like dad said the last six months of your mission is the best. You can just work work and work. No worries. And your just always happy,and you don't know why, I cant remember the last time I was down. The lord truly lifts you up on eagles wings when you do his work:) Great week


                                                          All dressed in white!



                 My Companion is from Seattle so I jumped on the bandwagon with him :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment