Monday, July 27, 2015

Pauwi na ako!!! See ya in a BIT!lll

Well the time has come! I really never ever thought that it would come, it feels like I've been here my whole life haha. Takin my name tag off will be like takin my arm off or something!...
I will forever be grateful for this mission. I am a new person who understands the need for Christs atonement, grace and mercy. Who truly understands why this church is true and not the other ones. Why Joseph Smith is one of the greatest instruments that God has ever had. And how important a living prophet is. I shook his hand twice when I was younger! And I didn't even care, oh I'd give anything to talk to him  again.:) This gospel is true I know it more than anything else.
The Cuevas Baptism was awesome too. We worked our butts off on that family, and it felt so good to baptize them. They are going to be great members of the church. Great way to end it.
My testimony has also grown of just having a good attitude about all things. There is no reason to have a bad attitude. The way we choose to look and respond to things makes all the difference in life!
Cant wait to see you all! I still cant believe it! Love you all See ya soon!
Elder Myles Collins soon to be Brother Myles Collins 






No comments:

Post a Comment